• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Trail in July?

im down....with my diamond blade? or did you wanna hack it up with a sawzall?

man thats a nice LC your buddy has Ryan, look forward to seeing it wheel.

thanks yea its pretty sweet we just did a custom front 3 link on it about 3 weeks ago and ditched the crappy factory radius arms. made a HUGE difference. its also got the factory e-lockers front and rear.... yea jelous on that one lol. i like your jeep it looks awsome

sounds good to me, just give me shout later tommorow. this blade has plenty of life left.

hey Mike hit me up, let me know whats up for today...if you needed my help to cut those fenders....

some teasers from last years trip... GOOD TIMES!!
116_116-1.jpg

122_122-1.jpg

127_127-1.jpg

104_1041.jpg

Rubicon4thjuly09082.jpg

Rubicon4thjuly09098.jpg

Rubicon4thjuly09086.jpg

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER GREAT 4TH!!

if i am able to go at all i plan on heading in friday night and wheeling back out saturday night.
i talked to paul from napa auto parts
he is planning the same thing.
his brother swapped in a 60 rear, 44 front and 37s....

if i go up fri itll be after 2pm.
and if so ill be bringing a spare alternator. front and rear shafts with bearings attached, tie rods, track bar, drag links, steering box, brake rotor, brake pads, motor mounts, drive belts....forgetting anything????
my front and rear ends are making all kinds of noise these days...

any body have an on board welder?

i bring steering/axle/driveshafts..misc small stuff..tools,oils,spill kits..

spill kit is good idea

spill kits will be given away at the kiosks all weekend...im not exactly sure what time. im thinking of leaving sac around 7ish..im leaving from Citrus Heights, were going to meet off 50 and East Bidwell..

Back