• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon 241 4:1 Transfer case

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
This is a 241OR 4:1 low range transfer case. Pulled from a 2010 4 door Rubicon with an automatic with 1,600 miles!! It was pulled in favor of an Atlas II. I will have pictures tonight when it is delivered to my house. I am selling for a buddy however I will have the case and I will the point of contact. Asking $1000 or best reasonable offer. No trades.

For what it's worth, I am told this bolts right into a TJ or XJ with only very minimal modifications.

Again, pictures will come tonight.

Thanks.

I had a Rubi 4:1 t-case in Big Red (91' XJ 4.0L/auto) and it worked great and bolted right in! :)

Um, yeah probably. Really it isn't all that heavy. Let me get a total weight on it, and I'll let you see what you come with for a quote...sound good?

Until then here are the pics.

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Ok well I'm off to bed, but the case weighs 86 pounds. My zip IS 46528 goshen in. I'll try to get my own tomorrow sometime ad well. Thanks

Ok, from my zip to yours assuming it is a residence based on 86 pounds it is $66.84 for shipping. The weight will vary slightly as the fluid will be removed, then I have to make something sturdy enough to house it in. Let me know, thanks.

Back