• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RR HD Steering...Popping

Im betting that is what is happening with mine, although i haven't gotten underneath it to move it around or anything (been too cold) but hopefully i can deal with it till christmas when i can gather money to buy a new one.

Can anyone post pics of this spacer fix that everyone is doing.

I just got my RR steering installed, I also installed a Teraflex Track bar at the same time. I noticed some popping when off road. Also I have this funny issue of when the TRE move I can have the steering wheel end up off center. basically it can be fine and centered then with some tight steering I can end up with the wheel off center but the Truck still drives just fine.

Any one else have this issue?

Ok, so here is the a radom question.... I am having the same popping noice but I have a different setup and have narrowed it down to the bushing at the top of the draglink... Is it possible to replace that bushing or do I need to get a new draglink?

Ray

Ok, so here is the a radom question.... I am having the same popping noice but I have a different setup and have narrowed it down to the bushing at the top of the draglink... Is it possible to replace that bushing or do I need to get a new draglink?

Ray

the drag link should have aTRE connecting it to the pitman arm. yes you can replace it because it is connected to a sleeve on the draglink/centerlink.

have tried lubing the TRE and are you sure its not the track bar?

To answer your question.... Not realy. That is on my list of things to do this weekend. I have got to get this thing under control. Driving on the Freeway here "trying" to do 70 is just crazy. Hopefully I will have an answer on Saturday as to what the problem is.

Ray

Neither RR or RRO use a HD bracket.

Back