• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country's Shackle Relocation Brackets Write Up and Review

I still find this RC design to be cheesy ...infact I was talking about it to a Fab shop when I got my coil rear installed ,and they thought it lacked design for lateral loads , and that's a fab shops opinion who does that work for a living not a hobby ...So I don't think I was crazy when I laughed at this design by RC . I guess it's ok if you never run big tires/big axles/big trails ,and don't need bulletproof design .

The new V2 of HD engineering shackle relocation brackets are adjustable/reversible. So finding the right fit is just a matter of adjusting the brackets for each specific need.

The new V2 of HD engineering shackle relocation brackets are adjustable/reversible. So finding the right fit is just a matter of adjusting the brackets for each specific need.

HD's is the way to go 1/4 plate and designed to handle whatever way you buiild the Jeep not just the bunny trails ...lol...I had them on my XJ before going coils they were stout ,and will hold up .

Back