• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Long Arm upgrades

for reference Shea454;s weaksauce tie rod baby bitch.
14237_175086068606_509153606_2788969_4924444_n.jpg

Yeah that current setup is going to rip off a pass UCA mount. You have to use all flex joints on the axle end with a radius arm setup. My buddy ripped his off with the same setup.

actually you need rubber on the axle end to compensate for the binding associated with radius arm suspensions.

a hard joint at every point on the axle end will put put all the stress on the mounts

Generally the idea behind forum discounts is that the money saved on your order should be spent (or already been spent) on a NAXJA membership.

-Alex
1: Company pays forum to sell on said forum
2: paying members of same forum get discount at company (at the discretion of the company)

This order helps promote both sales and revenue for both the company and said forum..

/life

They gave me the discount!!

Most vendors here give discounts to paying members as a way to help the member stay active in NAXJA. Plus we pay to be members which keeps the site running and thus allows these vendors a place to advertise their very unique product niche.

But in the end the choice is up to RC.

Last edited:
It all depends on the person the product and their post count. Hit me for a discount for 10% on a 6.5 lift kit with only 1 if any posts you will probably not like the amount of discount one would recieve haha. If someone needs a little help with some shocks or a smaller iten and has a few post I will discount but strongly advise them to become a paying member, to support everyone

It all depends on the person the product and their post count. Hit me for a discount for 10% on a 6.5 lift kit with only 1 if any posts you will probably not like the amount of discount one would recieve haha. If someone needs a little help with some shocks or a smaller iten and has a few post I will discount but strongly advise them to become a paying member, to support everyone

:worship:

Back