• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM not showing up on home page

nochance9

NAXJA Forum User
So my computer won't show me the rig of the month. Is this just me or is it that way for everyone?

The ROTM box is there, but no image.

Works fine for me
rotm.jpg

Works fine for me
rotm.jpg

It's not even showing up in your post AIbandit...

are you running adblock software? if you blacklisted the banner ad's innefectively, it might block that.
http://rigs.naxja.org/rotm.jpg what about when this?

And it says that i'm forbidden to access the link you gave me xcm...

I have no idea what adblock software is either... Nor what backlisting is. haha i've never had a problem with the ROTM showing up before. All it shows is a little picture icon where the banner should be in both my home page and in AIbandit's post.

I just tried it in internet explorer and it just shows an outline of where the banner should be and a little white box with a red X in it, up in the upper left part of the outline. I usually use google chrome and there's no outline, just a little icon that looks like a little piece of paper with the upper right corner folded and there's a green circle, blue triangle, and a pink triangle on it... :badpc:

Last edited:

sounds like it's server side, if persmissions are involved. maybe rigs.naxja.org is setup to only allow red members, kind of like adfab, members forum, etc. i'd think this is a mistake, sinse it's on the main page.

here, i'll re-host it, so at least you can see it untill we get some admin assistance. =)

Not sure why it isn't showing up for you, have you tried another computer? No custom permissions on the server although hotlinking has been disabled.

sounds like it's server side, if persmissions are involved. maybe rigs.naxja.org is setup to only allow red members, kind of like adfab, members forum, etc. i'd think this is a mistake, sinse it's on the main page.

here, i'll re-host it, so at least you can see it untill we get some admin assistance. =)
It's not.

how much disk space do you have available on the drive that has your internet temp folder on it?

I had issues like this a couple years ago, turned out my drive was full and I hadn't noticed yet, it was making large files fail to download and keeping images from showing properly.

In firefox you can also try right clicking the image and selecting "view image" or "reload image".

It worked in this post! :)

Whatever it was you did magic computer man it worked. haha

Not sure why it isn't showing up for you, have you tried another computer? No custom permissions on the server although hotlinking has been disabled.

We only have the one computer...

how much disk space do you have available on the drive that has your internet temp folder on it?

I had issues like this a couple years ago, turned out my drive was full and I hadn't noticed yet, it was making large files fail to download and keeping images from showing properly.

In firefox you can also try right clicking the image and selecting "view image" or "reload image".

Says i've got 111 gigs left. Should be enough for one little picture...

Now all of them work... Lol Guess something snapped. Thanks for all the help guys.

Back