• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ron Davis Radiators?

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
Moving the Radiator in my xj around a little bit so looking so something custom built, I've heard great things about Ron Davis in the circle track and in like KORE trucks but what about real world multi purpose rigs? Another company I should be looking into instead? I wanna hear your opinion.

I have heard nothing but good things about Ron Davis, especially from the desert buggy guys, but most of those are rear mounted with individual fans on them, I have never seen one in a street driven vehicle personally.

I also have heard good things about be-cool radiators, and i know of at least one NAXJA member running one of thier full aluminum units in his XJ and as far as i know he is quite happy with it. http://www.becool.com/

I was qouted $680, and I'm moving my radiator to the rear of my rig with a remote fan cooling it so I wanted something that works perfect for my application. People spend 2k plus for axles and such, so why go cheap on the cooling system?

I was qouted $680, and I'm moving my radiator to the rear of my rig with a remote fan cooling it so I wanted something that works perfect for my application. People spend 2k plus for axles and such, so why go cheap on the cooling system?

That is so true! Ron Davis Radiators are worth every penny.

if you are moving the radiator to the rear of the jeep, you'd be radically customizing the jeep anyway, why don't you look around and find a factory radiator that fits your specs, would save your self $400 or so www.radiatorbarn.com gives size specs and has a lot of CSF all metal radiators for various makes/models.

Back