• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Romney TKOs Obama

250450_10151441379504966_864613755_n.jpg

I was really nervous before the debate started...I know that Obamais a great speaker and I was afraid that Romney was going to choke. But it seems we have all found obama's weakness......Teleprompters....it seems he is lost without one...I really hope that this shows everyone that for the last 4 years we have had a boy doing a man's job.

I am very proud of Romney and I hope he keeps on his promising and continues to wipe the floor with obama at the next 2 debates.

i expect more from obama in the next debate. he was definitely staying back in this one.

He got his ass handed to him. :roflmao::moon:

i expect more from obama in the next debate. he was definitely staying back in this one.

Unless they allow teleprompters at the next debate with a direct link to his puppet master, you might want to lower your expectations.

Last night you observed two men, one who is confortable with and excels in a leadership role......... and Obama.

Oops!.. 'Turns out you can't vote "present" in a debate.

and romney won because he was in attack mode? he flip flopped his views during the debate. one example:

he said he will create jobs; then,
says he wants an efficient govt, so he will get rid of jobs

you guys are almost as bad as pirate.

Unless they allow teleprompters at the next debate with a direct link to his puppet master, you might want to lower your expectations.

Last night you observed two men, one who is confortable with and excels in a leadership role......... and Obama.
Pretty sure Obama was holding back. I don't like the man, but it's hard for me to believe he is going down that easily, he has something up his sleeve that he's holding for later. it's all a game.

and romney won because he was in attack mode? he flip flopped his views during the debate. one example:

he said he will create Private sector jobs; then,
says he wants an efficient govt, so he will get rid of public sector jobs

you guys are almost as bad as pirate.

I dont see the issue?:soapbox:

Back