• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM Roll Call!

MischiefMan

NAXJA Forum User
OK...so, who IS going? Who isn't? Who might be?

What location are you leaving from?

Driving the XJ?

Status of XJ? Tire size? Mods? Etc...

I ask in an attempt to see what kinda group we'll have this year and if there will be a few stockers and what-not.

Might be going, depending on if I get the Jeep ready soon enough. but with no income, progress is at a stand still. Might just drive out there and just ride along with someone.

Specs in the sig. Needs drive chain in transfercase, front springs, and to install control arms, shocks, and brakeline.

We're in.
98 XJ flat towing it behind dodge ram 1500
XJ is on 4.5 in lift and 35s and trimmed fenders, rock rails. Stock otherwise

wife and kid and dogs. Buddy coming with rubicon on 6 inches of lift and 35s

OH and coming from Altus, OK. (southwest corner, will be driving through wichita falls to get there.)

driving my jeep (as far as i know) and i think im meeting up with my friend in dallas and then driving over fri morning. when does the park open on sat?

my xj, towed on a trailer behind my f-250, sleeping in a tent, with my friend, coming from college station, i'll have a bunch of tools including a small welder if I find time to go home and get our good power inverter

xj - 3in front about 5 in the rear, trimmed up some, gotta try to find time to take the rear doors off with the front, welded the front diff up, think thats about it

Im going by myself in my WJ. Where are all the Dallas folk meeting at? Convoy I say. Im bringing all the gear I have. Not much. Mostly cookin gear.

wish i was going

atlanta GA, would have been driving through ever place in between and hitting gilmer from I20

sure lets call it an XJ and lets say its modded :p

you people have fun for me, and take a crap load of pictures!!!

Does the WJ have a CB?

No. I plan on it though, but it wont be in time for the trip. I have a CB antenna! :D But whats the point without a radio?

Sorry, that I have better things to do with my life than troll the national board all the time and didn't see it :confused1

Not to mention that maybe, just maybe, our convos in this lil part of the world don't warrant national attention...just a thought for ya ;)

No. I plan on it though, but it wont be in time for the trip. I have a CB antenna! :D But whats the point without a radio?

I reason for the question is that it makes it easier for everyone in the convoy to communicate and let others know what is going on.

see, stuff like that!

I reason for the question is that it makes it easier for everyone in the convoy to communicate and let others know what is going on.

see, stuff like that!

Uhm, I have a Bold. Nuff sed. You can call me. We can also coordinate a planned route with periodic stops to fit the needs of everybody and their vehicles. lol. Well, maby I can buy a set of handheld Motorola radios that i'll need later on anyways.

CB's are only $34 at Walmart. ;)

The problem with the cell is that you can only let one person at a time know something. As for the planned stops...uummm...yeah man, many of the peeps going will be driving their off roading rigs, there is NOTHING planned with those. LOL

...uummm...yeah man, many of the peeps going will be driving their off roading rigs, there is NOTHING planned with those. LOL

LOL, true... SO TRUE!

Another thing is you don't have to look at your CB mic while driving to know what button to hit... there is only one. But know Sparty, I am sure he could call a 1-800 number without looking.

Need to know what days I need to request off for ROM. I already have fridays and saturdays off.

Sorry, that I have better things to do with my life than troll the national board all the time and didn't see it :confused1

You have time enough to average 3.94 posts per day. I'm only at .83 and I found it.:moon:

Back