• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM 2010

Not to get off topic (I try not to honestly, Ill let others do that) but is the state doing anything to help us out with that money we have to spend for that pass? Id be down to spend more for one if I could actually see something being done. All I see is places closing.

Well the money is suppose to be going to help orgs like TMTC require new land and develope it for OHV use.

All of the proceeds go back into the parks. So yes we as a wheeling community benefit greatly from it. Barnwell has been getting tons of State money, and the majority of it is funded by our use fees, and permit fees.

And for what it's worth......

Unlike many other agencies in our government, these folks will actually communicate with the public and answer questions and such. As much as I deplore big government, I applaud the efforts of this agency and how they are handling things.

(yep, just because I like them, everyone else should LOL!!!)

Just noticed that weekend is not a payday weekend for me, but I will try to work some extra OT to be able to come to gilmer that weekend, if anything I can sleep in my XJ

who all is bringin there kids? and what age?

My 3 kids are coming, ages 9, 2 and 7 months

If we have enough kids come, I could try and bring a bouce house to play in.

Oh boy. I wanna bring my dog but maby I shouldn't lol.

Just noticed that weekend is not a payday weekend for me, but I will try to work some extra OT to be able to come to gilmer that weekend, if anything I can sleep in my XJ

I'm gonna be solo, I have a big tent, plus a couple of 1 man tents I'll be bringing, you're welcome to use any of those.

So i was reading about the Litter sacks NAXJA was making. Are we gonna try and get some of these for ROM? I would like to get one.

I am not sure about that. They are suppose to have them out before then but it doesn't look like it. But we can never tell.

Back