• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest ohleven

TTORA are not using TM this year. Undertakers have nothing planned. I don't know about VJC. those are the only large clubs we need to look out for.

Anybody have anything against March 25th-27th?

Like I said before, that is two weeks before my wife's due date. I will do whatever you need me to for planning and getting donations but I can't leave my wife for the weekend.

I like the second week of April just like last year. But also want everyone to be able to attend. Maybe the beginning of March. Especially with the Pyeatte Draw run in the end of April. That way the events are more spaced out and more people may be able to attend?

I'm in favor of a little latter

This was my thought. Thats why I suggest beginning of March. Just throwing out ideas but what about making Rockfest a fall event maybe Octoberish?

I'm game for later in the year. We could even scrap r/f as a whole and start something new. We will just have to schedule it accordingly. SoCal chapter has an event around that time. Fall Fling is around then as well. We do not have to have our event at the same time as usual or even at all. I am ok with scraping r/f fwiw.

I like this. I mean we are trying to turn this whole chapter around and it could be the beginning of something new. Start a new event and everything.

what about just moving RF to the fall? yes there is the FF, but we could do something sep or nov

Aye,

Only we should still begin organizing it now. Lets decide on a date, event name, location (meaning area to wheel not exact camping location) NOW. Lets not get behind on the ball.

Aye. Agreed on planning now

Would anyone be interested in still hosting Rockfest? It is our first organized event and I would like to keep it going just not on a national level. Traditional camping no shitters no raffle etc. What do you think?

i like the idea. it shows that we are still wanting to be active even if the event isn't national.

It would probably be best to have it in FJ or maybe Tucson since the national event will be at TM barring a raffle freindly camping location.

unless we decide on another location for the new national event? then we can have it at TM? I like it though lets still do it.

Back