• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocker Guards

I look at the rock rails also as a potential winching/strap location and that's why I said that self tappers might not be that good of a solution . While they might hold on the up and down impcat, they really don't have much to bite into and hold on when it comes to sideways pull.
Anyways, you have agood point about it being a PITA to drill through and sleeve the bolts. I should have mentioned that it was about a 2hr process to get the holes all setup and depending how high the legs are on the rails and the holes (in relation to the floor) one might need to use either a 90* drill attachment or a right angle drill.

mine were built by 4xflyin in chatsworth he did a awesome job very strong and im very happy with them.
77.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

goldmntn.jpg

ruggedjeep said:
87CherokeeChief said:
bought mine from rocky road outfitters.
Took a lot of abuse on their first run and they didnt flinch, just a few scrapes which i couldnt care less about, they did their job well.

File0023.jpg

QUOTE]

Nice placement of the sticker !! [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rugdjp/Random%20pics/rock.gif

hey hey hey...maybe you should send me another!! :)
oh yea i also have one on my back window so dont feel to bad one got destroyed but there is nothing like 2 stickers to support a website!! oh yea btw im JeepJunkie on MJR.

Back