• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROCK SLIDER

You will notice most of the inconsiderate ones on here have an address in Washington.( i apologize if a few of you are nice and from WA must not have had the pleasure yet) You can also put people on your ignore list and it will stop you from seeing their comments. If i had any info on sliders i would have chimed in, however im bone stock and don't know much myself. And ya, watch your caps, spelling and grammar or you will be called out for some reason. Dont give up on the site or the group though if you dig (and i mean dig) you will come across some nice people. Good luck to you and getting your jeep ready!

LOL
l_2e973d3957101ec5fb1e7383cdebcade.jpg

You will notice most of the inconsiderate ones on here have an address in Washington.

:huh:
Oh man...this is awesome.

I'm curious, how exactly were you treated like crap CheepJeep?

You asked a question, we answered it to the best of our abilities. It may not have been what you were looking for, but you were pointed in the right direction for the right answer regardless. I even posted pictures to try and clarify what we were suggesting. Additionally, you were given suggestions to aide in a faster and more desired response from the rest of us. It may seem like I was trying to be a dick by telling you punctuation and spelling matters, but that's the truth -- correct spelling/punctuation will aide in the correct and desired answer faster just like adding more details will (what year rig, mods that may effect a problem, etc.).

Many of us don't come here in our spare time to help others who don't even take the time to reread their post and check their grammar and such, it takes more time to interpret improper spelling than its worth for many. It's no different than paying the guy at jack in the box with penny's for your $5.78 meal, it's rude and inconsiderate to make him count 578 penny's so he knows that money isn't coming out of his pay check. It's rude to have poor spelling and punctuation when expecting us to help you. Especially with todays tech-knowledge were all it takes is the press of a button.

I look forward to meeting you at NWfest, feel free to approach me directly and mention who you are and I think you'll find I'm just as willing to help you on the trail and in real life as anyone else. My rig is the grey two door on 35's and a bike licence plate with the teenager driving it.

~Scott

Gawd I need to post on the N more often, this place is hilarious.

You can't jump onto a forum and expect people to start doing your bidding right off the bat, it takes years for that to happen, and for some it never happens at all.

-Alex

:huh:
Oh man...this is awesome.

I'm curious, how exactly were you treated like crap CheepJeep?

You asked a question, we answered it to the best of our abilities. It may not have been what you were looking for, but you were pointed in the right direction for the right answer regardless. I even posted pictures to try and clarify what we were suggesting. Additionally, you were given suggestions to aide in a faster and more desired response from the rest of us. It may seem like I was trying to be a dick by telling you punctuation and spelling matters, but that's the truth -- correct spelling/punctuation will aide in the correct and desired answer faster just like adding more details will (what year rig, mods that may effect a problem, etc.).

Many of us don't come here in our spare time to help others who don't even take the time to reread their post and check their grammar and such, it takes more time to interpret improper spelling than its worth for many. It's no different than paying the guy at jack in the box with penny's for your $5.78 meal, it's rude and inconsiderate to make him count 578 penny's so he knows that money isn't coming out of his pay check. It's rude to have poor spelling and punctuation when expecting us to help you. Especially with todays tech-knowledge were all it takes is the press of a button.

I look forward to meeting you at NWfest, feel free to approach me directly and mention who you are and I think you'll find I'm just as willing to help you on the trail and in real life as anyone else. My rig is the grey two door on 35's and a bike licence plate with the teenager driving it.

~Scott

I believe he is referring to the "people don't respond well to lazyness" and "there is a diffrence between bending over backwards" Seriously? Getting online and posting some pics up is bending over backwards? He obviously needed help because he hasent done this before. Just because you may know everything there is to know about sliders dosent mean he does. Im not trying to be an A#$ here but I find it EXTREMELY disrespectful when a person who is on this forum asks a question of his fellow jeepers and he gets made to feel like an idiot. Thats all im saying. Oh and i didnt check my grammar but im sure you can still read this post.

I believe he is referring to the "people don't respond well to laziness", and "there is a difference between bending over backwards". Seriously? Getting online and posting some pictures is bending over backwards? He obviously needed help because he hasn't done this before. Just because you may know everything there is to know about sliders, doesn't mean he does. I'm not trying to be an ass here, but I find it extremely disrespectful when a person who is on this forum asks a question of his fellow Jeepers and he gets made to feel like an idiot. That's all I'm saying. Oh and I didn't check my grammar but I'm sure you can still read this post.

Since you're too lazy, I'll bend over backwards for you. I edited your post for spelling and grammar.

You're welcome.
:)

I lawl'd

I am looking at running a set of JCRoffroad Stage 3 sliders and am wondering if anyone could tell me how far they will stick out from the pinch seam...... If anyone knows that would be great..... Thanks.

I am looking at running a set of JCRoffroad Stage 3 sliders and am wondering if anyone could tell me how far they will stick out from the pinch seam...... If anyone knows that would be great..... Thanks.
geez.... now you found your way over here too... what is this world coming to?

Back