• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock rail + Nerf bar recommendations?

Detours slider and stiffner combo. I have it and really like its construction, the way it mounts to the uniframe and pinch seam and creates a whole new frame for the XJ.
http://www.detoursusa.com/xjrokslyders.php

919Chief said:
I want a set of AJ's super square's, but he has not answered email for 2 weeks now..is this normal?

I tried to place an order a couple of weeks ago and only recently heard back from him. He just had surgery on his knee (a few weeks ago) but he is up and running now. He just sent me an email saying that he has completed a batch of rockrails of which I have purchased a set. If you don't hear from him soon, I'd shoot him another email.

clay

X2 Detours. Havem Lovem

I liked many of the mfgers mentioned here. I dicided to save some coin and build my own. I used sch 40 poop pipe and welded it together following what others have done, as a guide. I welded the front and rear directly to the "frame" the center two I welded to 3" HD angle iron. Then welded that to the "frame". They came out great and only cost me $60 in materials and a couple cases of beer for my buddy to weld it all up!!!

Passside.jpg

Passsidedone.jpg

Passsiderear.jpg

Driversideunderview.jpg

I love em and they are way durable. First thing I did was highlift off them....both tars off the ground and my 280lb buddie standing in the door way.....1/8" of deflection!!! VERY STOUT!!

CW

Back