• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Auto body part prices

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I can't believe how inexpensive their body parts are! $27 for a fender! $30 for a header panel! $40 for floor pans!
cool.gif

I just had to give you guys a heads-up as I wouldn't normally look there for that stuff... but those prices are about the same as Pick-N-Pull charges me!

Billy

they are cheap but the quality may be shitty. its hard to say, alot of times you can find aftermarket body panels for cheap and they don't fit and line up right.

I recently used rocker panels from Keystone, sold by many jobbers and some NAPA dealers. Real nice quality, and fit perfectly. Just have to see how they hold up in PA winters and the magic stuff they spray on the roads before it snows. Rock salt is bad, but the liquid stuff is almost caustic.....

Certifit fenders aren't bad, but their hoods are 1/2" shorter than the factory ones........ I've seen 3 installed and there's always a huge gap between the header panel and the hood. Their '97+ header panels are junk plastic too.........

My RockAuto right fender didn't quite fit, but stretching it a bit with my hands resulted in an OK fit. I got the CAPA-certified one. Also make sure you use some sort of approved solvent cleaner to remove any gunk + skin oil from the primer before you paint it.

PS: they bite you on the shipping. I think my panel was $36 and I ended up spending 80 or 90 on it total. Still way cheaper than the dealership...

Back