• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Robies on Thursday 6:30

In for 2

It is a restaurant in attica that we all meet at on Thursday night to have dinner and drinks.

I'll be there.

I heard about the other Seanr's misadventures with his junk ass trailer(nate pulled it to Harlen a few years ago and the wheels fell off on the way down) so I am thinking about getting AAA for my trailers ( I have a shit ton of them) on the way to Wisconsin once I had a flat but Mac and my buddy Palmer were already drunk at the campground and couldn't come help me. I got new tires on Amazon the next week.

I heard about the other Seanr's misadventures with his junk ass trailer(nate pulled it to Harlen a few years ago and the wheels fell off on the way down) so I am thinking about getting AAA for my trailers ( I have a shit ton of them) on the way to Wisconsin once I had a flat but Mac and my buddy Palmer were already drunk at the campground and couldn't come help me. I got new tires on Amazon the next week.

Yeah that was a friends trailer. It was junk. I still feel so bad about that.

Yeah that was a friends trailer. It was junk. I still feel so bad about that.

meh, it happens.
Was a proper adventure in not driving off the mountain with trailer tires smoking.

Old boy that let me use his shop to air up the spare was cool too.

"You ought not continue going that way..."

Back