• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roadtrip time

I don't have any worthwhile input - however I'd like to see some pictures of this badboy. You've sparked my attention. I want a 66....

If you are still going you can expect to have a lean wallet due to the fuel costs. We just drove to Redding, CA and back (family). Took I5 down and Hiway 97 back. Fuel is over $3 in CA and around 2.95 in Oregon.
If you do still head down you may want to check out Kool April Nites in Redding around the 18th. One of the best Hot Rod events around. http://www.koolaprilnites.com/kool.cfm

What/where do you reccomend or suggest I go or see?

Just got back from the Grand Canyon and Oregon trail on Friday. Took two weeks off and had a blast with the family. Weather was awesome the whole way.

If it's just the boys, Seattle - Boise - Twin Falls - Las Vegas via 93 south out of Twin Falls is only 17 hours or less. Vegas always makes for a nice vacation. party1:

My buddy who is stationed @ Ft Hood Texas is getting transefered up here later this summer. I'm flying down and driving back up with him. Just found out today.

What about the Bunny Ranch in Nevada? I can't believe no one else has suggested it. I wouldn't bring your girl if I were you, or maybe I would ;)

XJourney said:
What about the Bunny Ranch in Nevada? I can't believe no one else has suggested it. I wouldn't bring your girl if I were you, or maybe I would ;)

Good idea Hans. She's into girls, so that might make for a real interesting, fun time.(and we'll leave it at that.) :D

Actually I am going to look at a Saturn tomorrow, so Ill probably drive that, if I get it.

Might go to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. :rolleyes:

Not certian yet, im perty indecisive(sp?).

CanMan said:
Good idea Hans. She's into girls, so that might make for a real interesting, fun time.(and we'll leave it at that.) :D

I don't think that would make Disneyland the happiest place on Earth

CanMan said:
Southern Oregon. :D

so go there and bring me one back
icon10.gif

Sure you don't want to take the Jeep and head for Moab? We are on our way there Friday morning for about 10 days. It's got everything you need for a great vacation. Lots of sun, great camping, good food, Arches and Canyonlands Nat'l Parks right next door, the Colorado River and of course there's also lots of good trails for wheeling!

Back