• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK Long Arm Install

The majority of the loading on the heim joint is radial, there is always some axial load on a sperical joint do to the misalignment. RK is confident that you will not have a problem with that heim joint at all.

As for adding another arm to the passenger's side. That would defeat the purpose of the design. Then it would not be much better than a standard short arm system.

Thank you for your opinions.

That would defeat the purpose of the design.
I would like you to to explain this. given the limitations of the shocks you would lose no flex and have a stronger system. I run a 4 link rear and it will twist just as well as my front 3 link.
Led

Led

What kind of 4 link rear are you running? Is it a triangulated 4 Link you got from us? That functions like a three link.

Having 3 links and a track bar is actually a 4 link system. Having 4 Links and a track bar is really a 5 link system. Addind the extra link to the front over constrains the front end just like the stock setup does. That is why short arm systems naturally bind up. Simply going with the longer arms does not ease that condition.

Led, I'm gonna agree with Funwheelin here. While its true that a 4 link is "safer". It does bind more than a three link. Everything binds, Its just a matter of when.

Back