• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ripped off by FROELICH SUSPENSION?!?!?!

I'd start by sending a Certified letter to him demanding product or refund within a set amount of days before you take it to court.

Worst case scenario, you call his county magistrates office and file a suit in small claims court.

Sorry it happened to you, I never liked his attitude when he was a vendor on here so I avoided him and his products. He'll get his one day. File a dispute, maybe your CC company can do something.

Fraud is fraud, taking money with out providing service or product is theft. Both of which are compounded by using interwebs or telephone. Contact your CC and start a chargeback, after that contact your local authorities, they will either point you to the correct agency or begin an investigation. I would count on the second option though. If you know his location also contact his local authorities.

Ive seen guys end up with jail time over goody boxes that get passed around.

It still blows my mind that he's still doing this. I can't believe no one has taken the right actions to stop him. The evidence has been there for a couple years now.

It still blows my mind that he's still doing this. I can't believe no one has taken the right actions to stop him. The evidence has been there for a couple years now.
Correct, This isnt his last time.

It's one thing to feel screwed, Its another to know he's not gonna stop.

Little bit of an update. I was able to get my money back through my bank after filing a fraud claim against him. Still have not heard anything from this pos, I've called his work several times trying to get him on the phone and it seems they are protecting him. I've got a camping trip planned over his way soon, I'll make sure to pay him a visit.

Back