• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ripped off by FROELICH SUSPENSION?!?!?!

93whitey

NAXJA Forum User
Has anyone on here done business with this company before? I placed a order on their website for a 3 link kit months ago and since then I have barely heard anything from this guy, he will not answer his phone nor return any of my text messages. Pretty fed up with his way of doing things, I just want some answers on what is going on with my order, I don't think that's too much to ask.

I did a quick Google search and found quite a bit, but it was a year or two old

I too did a google search after not hearing from him for awhile. What I found was not too encouraging. When I first contacted him about his 3 link he was very prompt in answering my questions and text messages. After I payed for my order, he's pretty much dropped off the face of the earth!

If you paid for it with a credit card contact your CC company ASAP. It might not be too late for them to dispute it and get your money back.

Kissing money goodbye isn't on my list of things to do. There's gotta be something I can do he can't just take people's money and not be reprimanded. I'm going to contact my bank tomorrow, hopefully it isn't too late, he dragged me along with false promises for almost 3 months so hopefully there is something I can do.

he *used* to be a sponsor here, not anymore. maybe this is why.

Yep, stole his advertising here. Lied numerous times to delay his banner being removed. He never had any intentions to honor his agreement...

OP.. read the thread at CF, iirc there are some tidbits that may help you file a claim.

Link to CF thread?

It may have been deleted Mike, quick search didnt bring it up. I remember some of the kiddies bitchin that CF should hold some liability since he was a vendor.

Hell... they allowed Kamaran to be a vendor at one point. I think you can the title selling stickers over there..

It may have been deleted Mike, quick search didnt bring it up. I remember some of the kiddies bitchin that CF should hold some liability since he was a vendor.

Hell... they allowed Kamaran to be a vendor at one point. I think you can the title selling stickers over there..

:doh: I still can't believe someone hasn't popped Kamaran yet. What a douche.

Back