• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigid Industries 94131 40" SR2-Series Combo LED Light Bar

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
I have a new in box Rigid Industries 94131 40" SR2-Series Combo LED Light Bar. I received it in payment for some work I did. I opened the box to make certain the light bar was in new condition.
From their info:
Low Profile - The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like our flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics - Our patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than our Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Features:
Patented Specter Optics
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
RoHS Compliant
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Extruded Aluminum Housing
Durable Polycarbonate Lens
Integrated Thermal Managament
GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
Designed, Engineered, &
Assembled in the USA