• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rick Russell DVDs, Deck Plates & an Entertainment Center

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Moving back to AZ, and need some of this stuff gone. If I know you personally, and you are a NAXJA member, you'll get a deal on the items.

Thanks for looking; the stuff is as follows:

First off is a set of Rick Russell's Off Highway Adventures Series DVDs, and one VHS.

DVD #4 - Moab, UT
DVD #10 - Colorado Trails Volume I: Holy Cross, Battlement Mesa, Wheeler Lake.
DVD #11 - CO Trails Vol. II: Mt. Blanc, The Rattler, Kelly Flats
VHS #6 - Rubicon Trail: Georgetown, CA
BaltimoreMay2009001.jpg

BaltimoreMay2009006.jpg

BaltimoreMay2009008.jpg

BaltimoreMay2009007.jpg

BaltimoreMay2009005.jpg

BaltimoreMay2009009.jpg

I'd like $30 and shipping for all four of them, plus the buyer will also get the Ultimate Four Wheeling Top Truck Challenge DVD for free.

Secondly, I have two 8" Beckson Deck Plates. These measure 8" O.D. with a 6.5" ID opening. I'd like $10 and shipping for both of them.
BaltimoreMay2009011.jpg

Entertainment Center- Overall, the condition is good, but the following items need attention. First, the slide on the right door needs to be replaced. Secondly, the back veneer panel is in bad shape and could use replacing. We bought it in this condition, and keep the doors open all the time, so they havent been a concern to us. The work needed to correct these things is reflected in my price but I'm open to offers.

I WILL NOT deliver this thing, and I DO NOT have a dolley. If you buy this, you'll need to pick it up by wednesday of this week, or between the 11th and the 14th of June.

Dimensions are as follows:
80"H x 40"W x 22"D - Outside
Main area is 36"H x 34.25"W and 22"D
Small shelves are 5.5"H and 15" and 19" wide, respectively.
Bottom cabinets are both 22.5"H x 21.5"W

EntertainmentCenter001.jpg

EntertainmentCenter002.jpg

my buddy was supposed to marry rick russels daughter a while back.

Back