• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RI Wheeling trip, anybody down?

Sorry to all you guys, I had to take off, issues with my truck. It was bothering me, but new terminals and a good cleaning fixed the problem.
I will get the pics up soon, but I only took like 5 so yeah...

Yea that was weird hotw jiggaling did nothing but clamping on a jumper worked:wierd:

Also thx to the guy from I believe Newport who pulled me out I owe you a beer....

GPK007 said:
Yea that was weird hotw jiggaling did nothing but clamping on a jumper worked:wierd:

Also thx to the guy from I believe Newport who pulled me out I owe you a beer....

so... how much do i owe Phil per each recovery?

suffered no mechanical damages!!! shifting in to 4wd manually underneath hot, dripping muddy jeep isint that fun but it was worth it...

some nice dents and scratches though

good times guys

Andrew

so... how much do i owe Phil per each recovery?

Couple pics of me pulling you out would be cool.

I couldn't take any I was kinda busy

That was very cool, if everyone can either post up or pm with their email/jeep description I can send out some pics.
IMG_1086.jpg

oz_hole said:
That was very cool, if everyone can either post up or pm with their email/jeep description I can send out some pics.
IMG_1086.jpg

In order so anyone looking knows (Left to right)

Elton (81 Scottsdale), OZ_Hole, Me, Evan463, TheArsonist, KTM RACER 419, GPK007, Doesn't belong to NAXJA (he said he will sign up soon:D), and last but certaintly not least Voluster

TheArsonist21 said:
Next time we go, hopefully my truck will be able to shut off!!!

and my jeep will have 35's!

just got them on about 10 minutes ago. need to trim a wee bit more in the rear, and bumpstop on both ends. but for now it's a badass mall crawler.

anyone want some 32" kumho muds?

Back