• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Returning to Maine

xjman88

NAXJA Forum User
My family and I will finally be returning to Maine after 6 1/2 years in the Army. We are leaving Colorado on the 22nd of June and should be there by the 26th. We are moving temporaily to Augusta on 201 into Riverside Park. We can't wait to get back home. I will be looking for a place to set up my shop somewhere in the Augusta area. I will also be a distributor for Rock Lizard Fabrications as well as running some of their products on my XJ. R L Fabs caters to the XJ and Liberty crowd. I have wheeled with the owner alot as well as some of his customers. Again we can't wait to get back. God Bless and see ya'll soon.
Matt Quimby

Thats great, welcome back, we need more shops up this way!

hey great, let me know where this shop is going to be. i just got out of the air force and moved to sanford and the only place i have found is archies. i am also looking for trails.

x2 on welcome home. im stuck up here in unity about 20 minutes out of waterville but hell yea off-road shop in augusta i will be the your first customer... wanna put in a new aw4 in my xj... i just blew mine last week !!! so im out of nac fest this year.

i have some of his rock lizard stuff to... wicked good stuff and a great company. im hoping that we will get to know yall very well with a better shop than any other in the whole state!

x3 on the welcome back!!! Looking forward to meeting you and working on the XJ with you. Can't say enough how awesome it will be to have a good Jeep shop close by!! Again, welcome back!

jeepmanxj94 said:
x2 on welcome home. im stuck up here in unity about 20 minutes out of waterville but hell yea off-road shop in augusta i will be the your first customer... wanna put in a new aw4 in my xj... i just blew mine last week !!! so im out of nac fest this year.

just wanted to extend my sympathies....that truly sucks! Jeeps...always somethin...haha...still wouldn't trade it for anything though...fix 'er up and jeep on!

Andy (jeeperman) you should just sell me all the parts on your jeep dirt cheap hahaha. then switch my stock parts into it and sell it and get a wrangler to build haha.

If you need a hand wit her let me know

Chris

we shall see if i have the money i will try and put a new tranny in if not then i will be forced to give her away....not that i am happy about it.... and will regret it for a life time but we shall see i have the weekend to think about it and then see where i can go from there.

no tj either .... gotta be a xj.

I know where theres a not bad shape MJ already lifted...but thats off topic for this thread

not to go any more off topic. (i think its to late haha opps).

Andy hit up my cell. and if you are serilousy gona "give it away" give me a call. We will work somthing out in parting her out or somthing.

Chris

hey welcome back. i live 4 miles from where you're moving too. we deffinatly need more shops in this area. will you be selling stuff for full size trucks too? i have my gmc 1500 and my xj.

jeepindeadhead said:
hey welcome back. i live 4 miles from where you're moving too. we deffinatly need more shops in this area. will you be selling stuff for full size trucks too? i have my gmc 1500 and my xj.
I will be selling stuff for all types of rigs. Mostly Jeep and Yota's but will cater to everyone.

I leave on Friday and can't wait to get back home. I will post when we return and will be attending the off road jamboree in Hunewell Valley the weekend of 29 June -2 July. If anyone wants to roll with us, post up and let me know. Can't wait!!!!
Matt

Embden mud runs, good times. The sand drags are awesome, too. If I get my XJ issues straightened out I want to enter. Not the mud runs though, way to deep for my rig.

Hey everyone,
I have finally made it home to Maine. Got home Wednesday afternoon. I have some settling in to do as well as work on my XJ to do before wheeling. I am staying in Benton w/ my parents and can be reached at 453-2543 or on my cell which is a Colorado number at 719-229-9510 or 719-231-1954. Peace and its great to be home.
Matt

xjman88 said:
Hey everyone,
I have finally made it home to Maine. Got home Wednesday afternoon. I have some settling in to do as well as work on my XJ to do before wheeling. I am staying in Benton w/ my parents and can be reached at 453-2543 or on my cell which is a Colorado number at 719-229-9510 or 719-231-1954. Peace and its great to be home.
Matt

Welcome home!!!

Nice to hear your back to maine. I will be back for school end of august. Benton is not far from unity at all. Andy should be posting soon.

Chris

Back