• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rental 4x4 in phoenix

why are you in pheonix?

When? Mine is 2 wheel drive right now - might be able to borrow a buddies. Bartlett lake is fun - very tippy. Florence Junction, lower woodpecker maybe or something easy like box canyon? Make sure to bring a tow strap so you can be pulled out...

d10shun said:
When? Mine is 2 wheel drive right now - might be able to borrow a buddies. Bartlett lake is fun - very tippy. Florence Junction, lower woodpecker maybe or something easy like box canyon? Make sure to bring a tow strap so you can be pulled out...

Havent seen you in a while. Why are you 2 wheel drive right now?

Swapped in a d44. Waiting for $ for 4:56 gears and a detroit. Found a guy to install for $200. No way I'm gonna do gears again!

Edit - Boo! You're not RED!

d10shun said:
Swapped in a d44. Waiting for $ for 4:56 gears and a detroit. Found a guy to install for $200. No way I'm gonna do gears again!

Edit - Boo! You're not RED!

Wuss I have gotten alot better since then I have done like 50 sets since. Working in a 4x4 shop opended my mind to how little I knew.

Back