• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix logo?

Slip Kid

That'll buff right out
Does anyone have a good pic of a Renix logo?
Here's the best one I have, I need somthing a little bigger and clearer.
121.jpg

Slip Kid said:
Does anyone have a good pic of a Renix logo?
Here's the best one I have, I need somthing a little bigger and clearer.
121.jpg

Sweet. That would be a cool valve cover logo.

Marry it with an Intel swirly thing and you'd have a sticker even I would run!

Renix Inside.

Renix inside, that would be cool. I want to put somthin Renix or Bendix related under my newly aquired "4.0L High Output" badge. I'm putting an AMC logo next to it.

I may end up scanning my ecu, it has the logo, although it says Bendix, and I'd rather have Renix. But I suppose anyone who would have any idea what is meant by it would know both names.

yea I know 10,000 people will see it, 8 will understand, and 3 might care, so this is a "sh!ts and giggles mod", for fun. Logo anyone? :laugh3:

I'd go for something like that - I'll take four for now...

Seriously, if we can make it look like something OEM, that would be really cool! I wonder how we'd get custom badges made...

Anyone know who might have nice AMC logos for cheap? I wouldn't mind a few of those as well...

The nice thing about those little "in jokes" is when someone lets you know they actually get it! I ran across a guy recently that had a vanity plate that said "BOFH 13." Anyone here get that one?

Yeah, it would be fun to see if anyone here gets the RENIX thing - if I can't get RENIX logos, it might be fun to use some BENDIX/King logos (since I think that was the division that made the elecronics for Renault - which would explain their reliability. Hell, I haven't been able to break them yet...

5-90

bastard operator from hell?

5-90 said:
See - I knew someone here would be able to pick it up.

For the rest of you...

bofh.ntk.net should have the original stories, and you can read new stuff at www.theregister.co.uk - click "Odds & Sods" then "BOFH".

5-90

Gotta love that BOFH - I visit regularly, and have read the entire series at least twice.

I think my overall favorite so far is the one where the BOFH explains his "Management Stack Theory" to the PFY...

Rob

wow did you find that or did you just doctor the pic I had? thanks either way!

Back