• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix era stuff needed for a friend:

Shorty

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'm looking to help someone "restore" an MJ that her father gave her about 15 yrs ago. She needs some cosmetic pieces-parts that I'm out of and is willing to buy...... but it's still just a beater at this point, so it's not concourse restoration parts that she wants (or wants to pay for)

she/I am looking for:

one 9 slot, early model, 15"X6" wheel,
a set of center caps for those rims,
front left and right bumperettes (end caps for factory bumper)
column shifter with stock shift knob attached
set of stock, front fender flares
inner wheel well liners for the front

anyone got this stuff laying around for no reason?? She's willing to pay a bit, but not necessarily retail cost plus shipping.

I wanna help 'cuz I may get the MJ after pops passes, but for now she's looking to make it whole again for his sake.

Shorty, I think I have 10 of those wheels but 5 are factory perfect which I'm keeping, one is in my black XJ for a spare the other 5 look like hell. I was going to paint them and stick some 33's/spacers on the trail rig. I will look tomorrow to see if I can spare one

I only have one set of perfect center caps, keeping those

No bumperets

No flares that are not cut

I do have one set of inner fender liners.

lemme know what you want and how much-- I'll pass it on to her and see what she thinks. She'll probably just be happy that she can get it, but I'll leave it up to her.

Thanx for your time, so far :)

Are there not any xj's in any local jy's around you as most of the items listed could come from an xj.

there are, but I'm working 6-7 days a week and she's hovering around 50yrs without any automotive experience at all. She would rather just find 'em and buy 'em. I've already volunteered to install anything we can find-- and no, she's married. I'm just a nice guy, not a letch.... :smoker:

The only thing I have is two inner fender liners (L/R). I have no idea how much it would be to ship those. They did come off of a MJ not that it matters.

Back