• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remote Land Assessment

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Looking for a bit of assistance on a rough estimate on some land out in remote L.A. county near Pearblossom. If you might be able to help me get a rough idea of value I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Don't know land values but I have heard of plans to either widen 138 or make it a freeway in the next 20 years between the 15 and -4

Don't know land values but I have heard of plans to either widen 138 or make it a freeway in the next 20 years between the 15 and -4

They're already widening the 138 going towards silver wood lake. Should be done within a year and a half. Supposed to cut out the switch backs that everyone gets killed on and supposed to shorten the length by 4 miles

What area are you specifically looking at. Also the 138 is in a widening process currently, and any future plans I believe would be another link from the 14 thru the valley landing where the outlet malls are on the 15, where it would initiate from on the 14, that I don't know.

This is the area: https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d34.4341333!4d-117.8811667

It is 20 acres off of Devil's Punchbowl road with, I believe, water and mineral rights.

Back