• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reluctently for sale

Gold Digger

NAXJA Forum User
I'm here to put up my 1990 xj for sale. Some parts will be taken off to put on my wifes xj. The items that will still be on are the following...

Dana 30 chromallys with a lockright locker
Dana 44
33-12.50-15 toyo MT's on steelies
new motor
new alternator
new stater
new hoses
new trans
rebuilt x-fer case
SYE (tom woods)
CV style rear driveshaft
(once it comes in from my previous base) stronger steering linkage
Jerry can mount
There are other parts that I'm sure I'm forgetting.

It does need some work sadly but my wife wants a JK and I won't be able to trade in my XJ. I'm not sure what to ask for the price. I've put in over $24,000 in work and repairs and no that number is not a BS figure. If interested please send me a PM with some contact info and I can schedule a viewing. It may say reluctently but I have to sell (please no low ballers)

You need to post up some pictures, and more specs on what the rig has.

From what you listed there, you have about a $3500 XJ.

I'm not saying thats all its worth, but if what you posted is all that's there .. that's what its worth. :)

I have a picture on the who drives the rig thread in this chapter.

It also has extended steal braided brake lines, rough country long arm, rusty's leaf pack, 2" adjustable shackles, transfercase skid plate. Hell I'll even through in the CB radio if it gets sold.

skyline2.jpg

skyline6.jpg

i put more than 24K in my jeep, but thats just the fuel. seriously, you need to list what you spent the 24K on and that will get you better responses on the value. by just looking at the picks, i think the $3500 mark was pretty close. maybe can get a bit more if you want to sit on it for a while.

I'm good with 3500. it'll be a good down payment

At $3500 that's a pretty clean looking renix XJ.

What gears are in the axles?

Who built the new motor?

Who built the new trans?

What front alloy axles does it have?

At $3500 that's a pretty clean looking renix XJ.

What gears are in the axles?

Who built the new motor?

Who built the new trans?

What front alloy axles does it have?

the gears are stock 3.55
the motor and trans I'll have to ask my mech back home, he's the one that located them for me
I believe it's usa alloy or something like that (it's been a while since I looked, was in korea for a year)

If it's Alloy-USA, see if you can dig up paperwork on them. Alloy-USA traded hands at one point, and only axles purchased before that date have a warranty. Not a big deal, but makes it easier to convince someone to buy.

I'll see what I can do. I know I got the axel shafts in 2010 if that helps

Hah!

Sounds like the strategy of a man who doesn't want to sell his XJ for a POS JK... I can't fault you, but your Jeep is nowhere near worth the price you're looking for. Now you can go tell the wifey "Sorry, couldn't sell the XJ, we'll just have to keep it".
THat might work, unless his pair is carried in her purse.

i wish my wife carried mine in her purse, that i would be able to find them if i need them. i think she burried them in the yard.

The only price i see in your post is both comical, and sad...
Since you apparently think this is ebay, i'll start the bid at $20.

The only price i see in your post is both comical, and sad...
Since you apparently think this is ebay, i'll start the bid at $20.

I'm going out on a limb here and outbid you at $35. Can' wait to win.LOL:rof::eyes:

I'll go as high as $45, just to outbid this guy....

Guess you got me here, to bad. Good luck with your new Jeep.:moon:

Back