• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Foothills Petition

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
http://www.petitiononline.com/Reiter/petition.html

[SIZE=+1]To: Outdoor Recreationalist[/SIZE] We are seeking your support to a Legislative Capital Budget Request for the development of Reiter Foothills Forest Recreation Plan, Phase I. This is 1100 acres of the 2200 acre development for outdoor recreation. The final development will house recreation activities for hiking, mountain biking, equestrian, ORV and climbing.

As many of you are aware, the Washington State Legislature reallocated $9.56 million dollars of the NOVA funds to State Parks operating budget in 2009. At the end of the 2009-2010 biennium, it is estimated that State Parks will return $7.6 million from their operating budget and another $11.2 million from their capital budget directly to the State's General Fund.

The Sky Valley Chamber of Commerce on behalf of the Sky Valley Recreation & Tourism Planning Group is requesting that $3.94 million dollars of these amounts to be used for their intended recreation development purpose in the Reiter Recreation Phase I project. If you want to learn more about the Reiter Foothills development go to DNR.wa.gov and type in Reiter Foothills

The 39th District Legislature has decided to sponsor this capital budget request and now needs our encouragement and support. Please show your support by clicking the signature link above.

Break down of the proposed Capital Request
Estimated Cost
Trailhead Acquisition $34,000
Trailhead(s) Development $975,000
Motorized Trail Development $1,975,000
Trail Bridges and Structures $955,000

Total $3,939,000

Sincerely,
The Undersigned
Show your support for another ORV area in Washington State.

I signed

Only 815 people have signed... There's 2000ish naxja people in the NW way don't they have 2000+?

Come on guys it takes 2sec, I did it from my phone..:)

I just singed it #836. Please if you sign this petition to add a note there and not just leave the comment box blank.

Please if you sign this petition to add a note there and not just leave the comment box blank.

What?

Are you saying we need to sign and complete the comment box?

Signed. #941

And 1757 on the Cherokee one.

Back