• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registration up date

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Because the ship crashed for a few days, I was not able to give warning that registration is closing.
I HAD to place the order for the shirts Friday.
I did order a few extra and if enough people want some shirts, I can place another order.
Registration will be up untill the 26th.
After that, register at the event.
I will be posting up the names of the people who have registered later this week.

Thanks, Sean

seanR said:
Because the ship crashed for a few days, I was not able to give warning that registration is closing.
I HAD to place the order for the shirts Friday.
I did order a few extra and if enough people want some shirts, I can place another order.
Registration will be up untill the 26th.
After that, register at the event.
I will be posting up the names of the people who have registered later this week.

Thanks, Sean
Well, crap!
I registered last night....
Save me an XL and a small.
Already paid for them.

My buddy Fred just told me he needs a XXL shirt. Do I add the $ to the check I'm sending tomorrow?

Are there any long sleeve shirts? Either way I would like an XL

I need an XL and a M.

Thanks.

XTrmXJ said:
Are there any long sleeve shirts? Either way I would like an XL

We'll sew a couple of tube socks onto the sleeves for ya. Voila! Done, and done.

Ill just super glue a pair of pants to the shirt

Okie Terry said:
I think he means the legs on the sleeves.
Mere tube socks would never fit his monster pythons.

Looks like I might have to put bars off soap in the socks, full metal jacket style

Back