• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Work Day

I too will have to make the fall one, I leave for the Chicago area on the 22nd for a week long class and need to spend some time with the kiddos prior to leaving.

I hated to miss WF, but I think I may be able to make this one. Never been to Redbird...think my buddy would be able to make it through with us in his stock Dodge Raider with ATs? I'm thinking not, but whadayall think? He did run with me out at DTOR here in KY and did fine.

Supposed to be going to Rausch Creek for the KOH Qualifier that weekend. If it doesn't work out I will try to make this...

mac 'less travel this year...i think' gyvr

I hated to miss WF, but I think I may be able to make this one. Never been to Redbird...think my buddy would be able to make it through with us in his stock Dodge Raider with ATs? I'm thinking not, but whadayall think? He did run with me out at DTOR here in KY and did fine.

Dodge raider? is that the isuzu trooper looking thing? As long as he doesn't mind body damage he should do ok.

Ask Neal.

:repair:
Or the back passenger door on both my rigs.

Eric, most the easy and medium trails are minimal risk for body damage. Trail 21 is a lot tighter than the others.

I don't know if Neal's wheeling style makes for a good barometer, or so I've heard, lol.

Thanks Aaron, I'll warn him appropriately.

As long as it isn't as wide as a second Gen Xterra it'll be fine! :D

Ask Neal.

:repair:

Either one of us. My rear door still leaks when it rains.:rattle:

I would like to make this one, but it's Drill weekend. I really need to retire. The .Mil keeps interfering with my wheeling.

I'm planning on it, need a seat, will bring homebrew and firewood.

still a possibility..not sure if I will have rig in tow or not..may need a seat as well. John, I wanna spoon you in your van....even if you dont have candy.

If I can't find a passenger I got a seat for ya Mayor McCheese!

Back