• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Fall Cleanup - November 12, 2016

Hope to be leaving by 2. Roll in about 6.

c8e3bad167d242b15992f4cde73614e4.jpg

I'm almost loaded.

mac 'still goal of before supper arrival' gyvr

I think extanker means meet at the campground on 9 Saturday

mac 'if I read into it correctly' gyvr

Yep.

Meet up at the campground at 9AM, and we will probably slowly make our way to the park eventually.

I will try to remember waivers.

I have some JK street tires on my XJ right now (SR-As). Do you guys think i can make it thru 21 on those, or should i just swap in my MTs?

Do we need to print the waivers off?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

I will dig up a link and post it, if everyone brings their own that would be great, but history has proven that 90% forget, myself included :D

I have some JK street tires on my XJ right now (SR-As). Do you guys think i can make it thru 21 on those, or should i just swap in my MTs?

It's been rather dry here lately, but you never know what is down in the hollers. Up to you but I would want MTs...

I just ran off 15 waivers and stuck them in the Jeep, since I always forget as well. Worst case they'll keep until next time, when I forget.

I can guarantee I won't have a pen, though.

I had to go out in the Rescue Xj today and the trails were in very good shape.

Toys for Tots on Saturday with plenty of food and prizes at 5pm.

Plenty of firewood in stock and ready for you pyro's

d26a8382c5d8cbd4fde357611605fd71.jpg

Final supplies for tomorrow. Ive always wondered, can you fill your thermos like this stanley at gas stations, 7eleven, etc,? In my years alive ive never had to fill it away from home

I prolly have some waivers somewhere too in the RV

mac 'been pregaming tonight' gyvr

d26a8382c5d8cbd4fde357611605fd71.jpg

Final supplies for tomorrow. Ive always wondered, can you fill your thermos like this stanley at gas stations, 7eleven, etc,? In my years alive ive never had to fill it away from home

I hope you are not done shopping, because I don't see any booze or lube in that cart!

And yes, you can fill up a thermos at gas stations, I see it done all the time.

Back