• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red Bird Trail Cleanup

hells yeah! I woudl def be down for that! I will see if Camille will let me take the Bu out there and get those 33 mpg yo!

If I can stuff it in the car I will bring my propane cooker invention...makes everything easy and fast to cook...I can supply some breakfast for the crew like last time I came out there...Bacon, eggs, hashbrowns...and of course CHEESE.

Cami was cool w/ me taking her car b/c she loves driving the 2-fidy...makes her feel all tough cowgirl I guess.

When you getting there Hobag, friday evening?

Shooting for Friday around 4-5. I have to get in touch with redbird so I cen get my junk registered for offroad use......................

I put in for Friday night off (have sat/sun off that weekend). I'll know around the 20th if I got it off...

Then the battle at home as to me taking a solo trip...leaving her alone at home...

mac 'compromises' gyvr

This not be the perfect place to ask but....do you need a liscense and registration for your XJ to wheel with NAXJA? Thank you in advance for your help.

you do need registration to wheel at Redbird.

Other then that, this is the MWC required equipment list:

All vehicles must have the following equipment to attend the off road portion of NAXJA MWC sponsored events:

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration;
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher;
• First Aid Kit;
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench;
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.
• CB Radio

Rev

I just called redbird, they are now selling the OHV permits which allows you to ride redbird without having a licensed rig. Cost is $30 and all you have to bring is the title.

I have to do this as mine has not been a licensed rig for 3-4 years.......

you do need registration to wheel at Redbird.

Other then that, this is the MWC required equipment list:

All vehicles must have the following equipment to attend the off road portion of NAXJA MWC sponsored events:

• Legally required automobile insurance and registration;
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher;
• First Aid Kit;
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench;
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.
• CB Radio

Rev
Awesome,

Thank you very much for the information. I have to renew the camper plates this month, I will see how much it would cost to register the XJ. It should be cheap.

Awesome,

Thank you very much for the information. I have to renew the camper plates this month, I will see how much it would cost to register the XJ. It should be cheap.

If you need any help with getting the rig ready I'm just south of you in Taylorsville, I'd be glad to help you out.

man I am looking forward to this trip...even if I am not doing nothing more then sponging off of Hobag.

well i was holding out to see if i had enough money for gas there and back, which i probably wouldn't have had any way. but now i have to be at my nephew's baptism.

in one hand it sucks cause i wanted to get in the dirt again, in the other hand wheeling dont trump family even if its the wifes family :D

well i was holding out to see if i had enough money for gas there and back, which i probably wouldn't have had any way. but now i have to be at my nephew's baptism.

in one hand it sucks cause i wanted to get in the dirt again, in the other hand wheeling dont trump family even if its the wifes family :D

Bring him with, we have a Reverend and our campsite is surrounded by water :D

That is a good idea but i dont think my brother in law would go for it.

I on the other hand have a little boy that hasn't been baptized yet :D

what are we looking at for the total head count for this diddy? I am thinking about bringing some food to share for one meal but trying to get an idea of quantity.

what are we looking at for the total head count for this diddy? I am thinking about bringing some food to share for one meal but trying to get an idea of quantity.

For sure I count 12...
ExTankerGuy (although he'll be at Shakamak? Stop by to socialize :)), John and Tara, Aaron, Rev, Tyler, BrianHo, Jim, myself, Molly, Marcus is tagging along and I'm not sure about Neal though he sounded like he'd probably drag his XJ down.

Possibly 10?
Jake, Hale, Nate, Brendan, Nick, Sean, Jason, Tim, Pat, terrehautian

That would probably be a record number for us!

Back