• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recommended Trail Spares

karstic said:
Back to the topic at hand...

Should spare axle shafts for the D44 be acquired?

I've got a line on a pair and wonder if they should make it into the spare parts bin?

If the line is a good deal I'd say go for it man. After all, my 44's just sitting in the garage and I've got two sets of spare shafts for it! I paid about $40 for each set I think.

As for the recovery forum...umm don't think so. I'll never understand why everybody wants forums for every classification there is - there is no need to be overly saturated.

Also - recovery / trail gear is more of a static topic, a central location of knowledge that has been gathered together wouldn't be a bad idea, but a whole forum would just be more work for mods. I'd support a sticky if some smart feller out there would want to put it together.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
If the line is a good deal I'd say go for it man. After all, my 44's just sitting in the garage and I've got two sets of spare shafts for it! I paid about $40 for each set I think.

As for the recovery forum...umm don't think so. I'll never understand why everybody wants forums for every classification there is - there is no need to be overly saturated.

Also - recovery / trail gear is more of a static topic, a central location of knowledge that has been gathered together wouldn't be a bad idea, but a whole forum would just be more work for mods. I'd support a sticky if some smart feller out there would want to put it together.

Sequoia

I wouldn't mind putting together a tech article :paperwork for the Members Only section (as soon as my renewal goes through, what the heck is taking so long :rattle: :rattle: :rattle: ) with some input from the more experienced members of NAXJA

Back