• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reasons not to move to California.

Oregon is pretty but you have some of the most seriously screwed in the head people living there and you can't pump your own gas. I would never live in a state that won't let me pump my own gas.
I enjoy going to other states and pumping my own gas, but the fact is, it's nice not having to get out when its pouring down rain to pump gas..

and for the record, Motorcycles, anything diesel, along with boats/etc etc your allowed to pump your own gas due to liabilitys.
Oregon is NOT the only state tho, I believe New jersey also has Fuel attendents.

OK, keep it on topic here guys. :lecture: Remember, the point is to hate on Kalie. "Oregon doesn't let you pump gas" is not a reason not to move to Kalie.

Look around and you can find a reason to knock anywhere.
As great as the wheeling is here, AZ probably has almost as messed-up assembly as our neighbor to the west. There's just not a lot you can do to screw up the desert. I mean, we brought the nation both John "reach around" oops across, I mean reach across" McCain and Janet Napolitano(She'd still be gov. and getting re-elected here if she hadn't run off to feed at the federal trough. :confused1 )

But this doesn't matter. OP wants reasons not to move back to the peoples paradise. Help him out.

:D

Oregon...laugh all you want....but $39 plates every 2YEARS. cheap everything.....no sales tax on anything. great fishing, hunting etc. O yeah no safety or smog checks. cops couldn't care less these days.....lifted.....so what.... they have bigger problems then your XJ dude. Move her to Oregon and she'll be closer to home and you'll be happier still. You'll also have a 4 yr. concealed weapons license for 50 bucks that covers any gun you own. did I mention less rain then WA. and NO SALES TAX! Honey we will so much closer to your relations.....they can visit anytime or you could go there over a weekend. Or if you're way hung up on living in Washington....well whats a one way ticket cost to CA. Lots of gals in the NW love offroad, camping, fishing, etc.:party:

pff. your in eugene. come up to the state above you. portland

We have smog
Been pulled over 4 times for tires to wide
While we dont have sales tax, we have Property tax, My county has the highest in oregon
we also have INCOME TAX..

lol whats my point? hell i dont know. its still better then (south)cali.

This is making me want to move away from the Bay Area even more now. Somewhere near Oregon if not Oregon seems like it'd be better than here.

We have property in Siskyou County which is about 45mins south of Oregon. We think about moving from the Bay Area to there just about every day.

Lived in Orange and San Diego Counties for 15 years......a lot of traffic and Caltrans has perfected leaning on shovels for a paycheck.

Like east coast traffic is any better.

One reason to NOT move to California: We now have to give finger print's to buy pistol amo. YES THIS REALLY SUCK'S. Ok, let's hear it. And our violent action hero Gov. passed this

Back