• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

reason for selling...

Alot has changed. The tons were great but I have gone back to the original build plan and have a d30 under the front with 4.88's, yukon inner/ outers and superjoints. Trussed and gusseted knuckles. 8.8 rear with 4.88's. King 2.5" res shocks on all corners. RE trac bar, bracket and brace all riding on a set of soft 8's and a set of 35x12.5x15 MTR Kevlars. Main goal was to lose weight and gain the ability of a dual purpose rig. should still crawl well but also go fast and take the trash to the dump.

nice, take some pics!
well... ok then...
done.jpg

Nice work. I like it much better. I really enjoyed my old MJ on 38's, but not much of a dd. Now I'm drivin' a 5.9er for the rig, which also serves as a dd if I need it. I'll get some pics up soon. Just added a ARB front bumper and winch.

MJ looks great!

Looks good Matt...didn't waste any time. I bet that is pretty damn fun to drive around in that state.

I can't believe you drove over that curb.

After almost 6 months, I haven't had the slightest issue. I have been cautious about the front being what it is so I have a solution. Housing is finished, just need to get everything cleaned to perfection and bolted together...
untitled-2.jpg

That looks like a horrible solution... You should just ship it to me and I'll dispose of it for you :D

It do look good! You going to make it to Callantee and the end of the month?

I wish I could but there's more happening than an axle swap.

Back