• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear bumper

While we're showing pics. This is my new favorite :D

114080892PXDott_ph.jpg

114081402VCGtEL_ph.jpg

114081279UaaDQx_ph.jpg

And if those all look like red x's, here's the link to the album:
C-ROK RD Rear Bumper

Alright, that does it. The C-Rok bumper wins the contest!!! I want one, NOW!!!! Were do I buy? Credit card, cash, check or money order? I want I want I want.

Silverstreak01 said:
i have a silver 2001 with a class 3 trailer hitch i am wondering if you can fab another bumper if the price is right? email me at [email protected] my pms arnt working right.. thanks for everything !

Shoot me an email at [email protected] with what exactly you want on the bumper(my bumper has removeable tire and jerry can carriers that aren't pictured). Gimme a good list of specs(hitch, chopped quarter panels or not, D-rings, etc.) and I'll give ya a price.

Ary

Hey C-rok how much? That is definitely my favorite rear bumper to date.-----Kyle

It is from Hanson Enterprises. Check there website ( Hansonenterprises.com ) for the phone number, don't waste your time emailing him. Call and you will probably get Wayne himself. My bumper is his old design, sealed and tapped to be an airtank. It does not wrap too far around the sides, but I am sure he would do it if you wanted. His newer bumper is even nicer, I think FamerMatt is running one. The newer style has more mouning points. It was a bit pricey, but when I got it nothing even compared. There are some nice alternatives, but it still wins in my book.
XTrmXJ said:
LTIXJ: You also have a Kick A$$ bumper did you build that or buy it, any other special set ups or hidden accesories? Does you bumper wrap around the sides, I couldnt tell from the pic? Im looking for a multi purpose rear bumper w/o a tire carrier that looks close to a stock setup with a built in reciever...

Back