• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper Build

Wasn't really looking for notes...

DSC01218.jpg

Hard to tell but this is a gusset for the hitch.
DSC01219.jpg

Good looking bumper. Did you tie anymore tube ito the reciever? I just put one on my Bronco and this is what it looks like from the back.

broncobumperrear.jpg

It's tied in on the bottom and top tubes with with gussets and I am still deciding on how I want to finish it. Gonna take it off tomorrow and finish a couple things.

That bumper looks really clean. This thread makes me want to chop off my quarter panels too.

Think twice about that living in California. You would be screaming for a fix it ticket for mud flaps. You can't have more the 50% of the tire showing without them (by law). Also, it shows too much of the underneath. The exhaust and shackles aren't that sexy. haha

thats what a red rocket is slc, in some peoples world anyway. bumper looks good man, everytime i see lifted green cherokees I hope its you so I can take a look at your setup. I dig.

thats what a red rocket is slc, in some peoples world anyway. bumper looks good man, everytime i see lifted green cherokees I hope its you so I can take a look at your setup. I dig.

We know what it means... I said I was joking before. My jankity setup works for me haha.

I and a few friends here in Bakersfield, CA have our quarters cut and (knock on wood) havent had any issues. The only time i have had a fix-it ticket was at the beach and in my truck which was for mudflaps, tread depth, and front license plate on the dash

Back