• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE-RK-TNT-NTHDEGREE-YUKON-ALLOY-MASTERPULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a d30 front truss from TNT

how much for a tnt y link upgrade picked up?- im making a trip back home to AZ. oh and also for 4.56 RC for a D30 and 4.56 for a 29spline 8.25 both with master install kits.

thanks

Could I have a quote shipped to 14850 for:

an Aussie locker for a 1994 D30
a mini spool for a 1987 D44

alloy shafts for a 1994 D30 (could I have quotes on both Yukon and Alloy USA?)

Thanks

Matt

I am looking for:

4.5" RE super flex with full leafs (would like to upgrade to OME shocks and JKC disconnects)
SYE incuding shaft

shipped to 23321

I need brakelines
Unibody tie in brakcets for the front bumper
Steering Box Brace for an XJ

95 XJ
Shipped 08753

THANKS!

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Need Upper adjustable controle arms. 4.5-6" lift

1.5" shackels and coil spacers.

hack-n-tap for 242 tc

shipping 95207

Price on 4.5" to 6" frt XJ Coils(whatever brands you offer) to 53177 business addy. I need to decide which ones I want... If you could include the spring rates that would be great. Also interested in ZJ front coils to get the stiffer spring rate.

detroit locker for Dana 44 30 spline unit. 3.92 and numerically higher gear ratio?

4.56 gears for same unit. Yukon, dana, superior, richmond, precision preferred?

Dana 30 driver and passenger replacement shafts for vacum high pinion dana 30 from 89 year?

Dana 30 axle tube seals?

All shipped to 95014? Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back