• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 5.5" coils great condition.

nochance9

NAXJA Forum User
We're gonna drop the ride hight of our 01 down a bit, and these coils are too big. They're on the jeep now but if we have a buyer we'll pull them asap (need to anyways but would like to keep the down time to a minimum), would do it now but need the money from these to get the new coils and she's a DD.

http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Products/Default.aspx?part=RE1345

They're in great condition, asking $80 OBO

100_3657.jpg

100_3656.jpg

100_3655.jpg

100_3654.jpg

PM me or call me at 1-801-458-8645. I am going to school so if i don't answer i might be in class and i'll call you back when i'm out.

PM sent

Sale pending...

What height are you targeting? Perhaps a swap could be arranged......btw, (you can loose 2" by simply removing the Tera coil spacer)

If these are still available in 2 weeks I am buying them, I am at 6 in but getting a bumper/winch combo soon so I don't want it to sag to much. plus i want a little more up front. I have 4 in with 2 in pucks if you want to trade coils btw

What height are you targeting? Perhaps a swap could be arranged......btw, (you can loose 2" by simply removing the Tera coil spacer)

Yeah, we're pullin the spacers but replacing them with some ACOS, which has a minimum lift of 1.5". Then there's 2.5" lift blocks in the rear, which we're junking, with 4.5 leafs, and a .5" shackle. So we're gonna have about 5" in the rear and we'll adjust the ACOS to match. Replacing these coils with some 3" coils from rusty's. Already on order. :D

If these are still available in 2 weeks I am buying them, I am at 6 in but getting a bumper/winch combo soon so I don't want it to sag to much. plus i want a little more up front. I have 4 in with 2 in pucks if you want to trade coils btw

I've already ordered some 3" ones... But if for some reason this sell falls through i'll let you know, although i wouldn't hold your breath.

SOLD

Back