• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCrocs final event in series Sept 13- Meet and Greet

Thanks for the support guys. Sorry I didn't get to meet many of you, I was pretty busy trying to figure out lines all day. It seemed like whatever we thought would work was completely wrong. :)

If any of you saw our last run, it was pretty obvious that we threw all strategy out the window and went balls to the wall. I figured it was time to put on a show.

From what I saw after the comp we ended up in 7th, 5 points from getting into the shootout. I'll have to wait and see the official scores on RCrocs.com and post them up here.

Had a great time. Yet again didn't spend anytime meeting anyone. I ended up in 3rd for the day and 4th for the series. Ended up being 1 of 2 people to make it through the shootout.

Sean #385

Thanks for the support guys. Sorry I didn't get to meet many of you, I was pretty busy trying to figure out lines all day. It seemed like whatever we thought would work was completely wrong. :)

If any of you saw our last run, it was pretty obvious that we threw all strategy out the window and went balls to the wall. I figured it was time to put on a show.

From what I saw after the comp we ended up in 7th, 5 points from getting into the shootout. I'll have to wait and see the official scores on RCrocs.com and post them up here.

Thats OK, I walked over and was talking to Chris after watching you run the new crete where you broke your suck-down winch. I missed your final run, you didn't launch it or flop it did you?? There was a lot of that going on there yesterday!!

A.

Had a great time. Yet again didn't spend anytime meeting anyone. I ended up in 3rd for the day and 4th for the series. Ended up being 1 of 2 people to make it through the shootout.

Sean #385

I would have walked over and said Hi, but I forgot that there was another person running in the series. What class were you running?

Thats OK, I walked over and was talking to Chris after watching you run the new crete where you broke your suck-down winch. I missed your final run, you didn't launch it or flop it did you?? There was a lot of that going on there yesterday!!

A.

Somehow I managed to keep it on...well...one wheel. After 4 minutes of tire smoke I launched up through the last gate and almost ran over Chris. :laugh2:

It was nice meeting come of you.

Here is a vid one of my friends got of me. Right click and save please.

Note: At this point I had already lost my turning to the drivers side. I had to do the passanger turn and reverse to line up for that gate and the finish gate in less than a minute. I finished with 16 seconds left.

http://www.davenjeip.net/final/100_2297.MOV

Nothing says rock crawling like...Mr. Jones?

Run, run fast and far, my MJ was pretty till Andy said "Yeah, I'll get you in...err... I mean through..." :)

STROKER

As far as the bedsides are concerned, you were kinda asking for it at NACFest '07 with a winch that had never even been spooled out (we did fix that, didn't we?)

Rob

Had a great time out there, I got to meet a few people, wish I would have had the time to search down everyone but I was a little busy. And Timmay, there is still next year, it ain't over yet, they should have let us run a tie breaker

I would have walked over and said Hi, but I forgot that there was another person running in the series. What class were you running?

Class 4. black xj buggy

Back