• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RCrocs final event in series Sept 13- Meet and Greet

Well I got everything loaded up, took a swim, in a little while I will take a nap, go to work for 3 hours and hit the road and should be there by 2-3 in the morning. I am so ready to have some fun this weekend

vetteboy said:
Yep, he drove out of both of them. I put a spotter strap on for the second one in the 'frame twister' section, but didn't really need it - it was more of a psychological thing. I told him he was gonna make it anyway...I think he believes me now. :D

So I figure with his confidence and my judgement, we'll either end up doing really well, or wadded up flipped over at the bottom of a big hole. Should be a good show either way.

Coming from experiences with my last spotter I think you can understand why I was a little concerned.

BTW, I just made a real spotter rope.

For all who are just coming out for the day on sat. What time are you planning on getting there? What time does the comp actually start?

I was gonna ask what time do we want to meet up / where.

I doubt we'll be able to assign a parking section where we can all try to at least be in the same area. The place will likely be packed.

BTW... Might want to bring some rain gear.

I guess then I will plan to be there around 9 or 9:30.... Depends on what time my butt gets up for the two and a half our ride.

Wish I could make this, but between prepping the Jeep for Moab and family stuff, I just have too much to do to get out there this weekend.

Have fun guys.

Rob

Had a great time today. Was great to meet alot of you guys. Timmay, never got to meet you but saw you in action a bunch of times. good going guys. hated to have to leave so early. How did you guys do?

sean

Yep, it was good seeing everyone and getting to watch some great wheeling. LOTS of great rolls and flops today too!! The next time we get together up there we are going to try out some of those lines. I'm thinking we can use "Hammered" for a guinea pig!!!!! He keeps saying how everyone comments about how "pretty" his Jeep is...... if you hear me say "Hey Brad, bring your Jeep over here...." just remember, I'm only trying to help you "ugly" it up a little bit....:D :firedevil

A.

Andy in Pa. said:
Yep, it was good seeing everyone and getting to watch some great wheeling. LOTS of great rolls and flops today too!! The next time we get together up there we are going to try out some of those lines. I'm thinking we can use "Hammered" for a guinea pig!!!!! He keeps saying how everyone comments about how "pretty" his Jeep is...... if you hear me say "Hey Brad, bring your Jeep over here...." just remember, I'm only trying to help you "ugly" it up a little bit....:D :firedevil

A.
what? with your spotting no ones ever broken or gotten damage

good to see all you guys again . I would definately not miss another RCrocs event . those who didn't make it , you should not miss it next year . some world class crawlin there . see ya'll in moab when I pick up my new CHEROKEE LOL...... if I dont win I won't see you there. but have a great time see ya'll soon

nate

Andy in Pa. said:
...we are going to try out some of those lines. I'm thinking we can use "Hammered" for a guinea pig!!!!! He keeps saying how everyone comments about how "pretty" his Jeep is...... if you hear me say "Hey Brad, bring your Jeep over here...." just remember, I'm only trying to help you "ugly" it up a little bit....:D :firedevil

A.

I guess after the first "biff" the rest dont HURT so much. I'm sure the next NAC fest will be a serious proving ground for me and my DD.

:sad1:

Back