• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ratemysetup.com

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all your input. Living in Yellowknife will add greatly to the expense of doing up my Jeep. Shipping and buying parts is not easy and the prices are greatly inflated.

I have looked into the 8.25 and will pick one up, As for lockers and gears - this mod will be a pay as you go. The initial set up with 31's and lift is my starting point, and as one guy pointed out earlier I am also looking into some savings for repairs and general upkeep. I want to try the Full Traction lift as I like the "look" of their kit so far, however I do want to go with a full leaf pack out back and FT does not offer it in their kit. Going this route will cost me just under 100 dollars more - Just looking for feedback on this ideas as well.

I plan on long distant driving with my Jeep and want to wheel it at the same time. Up here in Yellowknife we mostly have the muskeg and its D E E P! Its basically the same type of terrain as Alaska.

I want to go with 33's but the SYE and other stuff needed to do a proper lift and set up is out of my budget for the upcoming year. I still want to go places with my Jeep and have fun with it.

Hey Oiltown XJ, I still plan on coming down there this summer to wheel with you guys, you will have to show me some of the trails down there!

Thanks again for all your input...just looking to see if

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all your input. Living in Yellowknife will add greatly to the expense of doing up my Jeep. Shipping and buying parts is not easy and the prices are greatly inflated.

I have looked into the 8.25 and will pick one up, As for lockers and gears - this mod will be a pay as you go. The initial set up with 31's and lift is my starting point, and as one guy pointed out earlier I am also looking into some savings for repairs and general upkeep. I want to try the Full Traction lift as I like the "look" of their kit so far, however I do want to go with a full leaf pack out back and FT does not offer it in their kit. Going this route will cost me just under 100 dollars more - Just looking for feedback on this ideas as well.

I plan on long distant driving with my Jeep and want to wheel it at the same time. Up here in Yellowknife we mostly have the muskeg and its D E E P! Its basically the same type of terrain as Alaska.

I want to go with 33's but the SYE and other stuff needed to do a proper lift and set up is out of my budget for the upcoming year. I still want to go places with my Jeep and have fun with it.

Hey Oiltown XJ, I still plan on coming down there this summer to wheel with you guys, you will have to show me some of the trails down there!

Thanks again for all your input...just looking to see if
Sound good,

Try calling Bear Trax offroad in Edmonton for lift and tires, they should be able to get parts up to you for a decent price

Back