• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random picture thread

Her facial expression just looks confused, thats the first thing I saw/noticed.

IMG_0359.jpg

Found this out at the semi-local steel yawd...

IMAGE_006.jpg

IMAGE_007.jpg

Comes with a stove top range, gen, refrigerator and exterior lighting.

Pretty cool, don't you think.

Why is everyone hatin on his sweet exo cage???

Noice! :clap:

I think it needs to go a tad bit higer though.... hell my mom cant even get in it now and I have to kinda jump when i wear sandals to get into it, i still want it a bit higher. So i am on the look out for some front coil spacers and I guess longer shackles?

I think it needs to go a tad bit higer though.... hell my mom cant even get in it now and I have to kinda jump when i wear sandals to get into it, i still want it a bit higher. So i am on the look out for some front coil spacers and I guess longer shackles?

i sent you a pm

Don't do it! Keep it low!

X2!!!

Keep in mind that when you lift, you increase the CoG. Physics dictates that you want a lower CoG when crawling over rocks and on various cambers...or crawling over rocks on various cambers. The higher the body of the XJ is from the ground, the more likely it be pulled to the ground. Stability is your friend!

Alternatively, height and axle width should increase proportionately.

X2!!!

Keep in mind that when you lift, you increase the CoG. Physics dictates that you want a lower CoG when crawling over rocks and on various cambers...or crawling over rocks on various cambers. The higher the body of the XJ is from the ground, the more likely it be pulled to the ground. Stability is your friend!

Alternatively, height and axle width should increase proportionately.

true. i want the axles i had for my first xj back.

Back