• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Pic Thread...... Part three!!!

legox9qi5b15d.gif

steelmen: i dont think you will be member for very much longer posting pics like that!!

steelmen said:

"Videotaping this juvenile crime spree was the best idea we've ever had!"

Dude, that Frenchin' the Weed shot really made me understand how you're stickin' it to the Man. Smoke up, citizen!

Incidentally, the other photos just made us realise that you're a tard.

Last edited:
goodburbon said:
Completely contradicted by your other random pics. Looks to me like you're too busy acting like a tard, and not wearing any of those sponsored condoms.

who said that was my kid?

SCW said:
Whew! Had me worried.

P.S. Don't breed.

How can you even say that to someone? You dont even know me. You're telling me you never got drunk and did stupid sh!t when you were younger?

if you didnt...

Man you're gonna have one Hell of a midlife crisis:bawl:

steelmen said:
How can you even say that to someone? You dont even know me. You're telling me you never got drunk and did stupid sh!t when you were younger?

if you didnt...

Man you're gonna have one Hell of a midlife crisis:bawl:

Yeah, alot of us did stupid shit while we were younger. Me? I did tons of stupid shit while I was young. The difference is we had the brains NOT to have photographic evidence taken of said stupid shit. You have to be complete moron/retard to post pics of yourself making loving to the weed and posting them for a bunch of gearheads, the majority of which happen to rather conservative, to see.

Seriously, trivial as it may seem, it speaks volumes to your level of intelligence that you would photograph you and your buds doing something illegal let alone post said illegal activities in a public forum.

Last edited:
thank you for deleting them pics my kids look at this forum with me sometimes and i really dont want them to see drugs on a Jeep site.

DSC03586-1.jpg

Back