• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random jeep photo...

Nov13-03_zps3040e950.jpg

really like the modern look, and the color. :thumbup:

North of The Arches Provincial Park, Portland Creek, NL.

Caribou and the Long Range Mountains in the background.

Western_Brook_Caribou.jpg

Cool. I don't get home nearly enough. This was the first trip since 2000.

Jeep_ajar_loading.jpg

Liberty, Penrose, Co, with Flores.

The results of 33" tires, big rocks, and kinda locked:

The plastic piece popped off on it's own coming off a BIG rock with the rear axle:

rock rails were used:

One of the many reasons I need to drop the front axle:

Why it's good to have a front locker, one wheel drive is better than no wheel drive:

3.5 XJ's.....and a Matt!

20141209_105712.jpg

This one's mine:
DSC02052.jpg

This one is one a friend just picked up. I love my MJ but I would almost be inclined to trade him:
20151115_145921.jpg

Last edited:

And now any XJ with only that much would be considered very low mileage, good for another 100-200k more miles.

This one actually has about 70k more than indicated, previous owner couldn't figure out the instrument panel ground issue, but I still plan to make it to all 2s.

And now any XJ with only that much would be considered very low mileage, good for another 100-200k more miles.

This one actually has about 70k more than indicated, previous owner couldn't figure out the instrument panel ground issue, but I still plan to make it to all 2s.

Been thru that 3x's now with my 88....it's got 349k showing, and you got to add ~ another 25k to it for larger tires the last 175k or so.

Still drivable, but the trans is starting to show it's age. Got a spare 88 engine & trans sitting waiting for it.

Back