• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random 2001 XJ Stuff

Todd XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I recently traded in the 2001 XJ, so here are all the parts that either sat in my apartment that I never got around to installing or that I pulled before trading it in. I live in northern Virginia, so keep that in mind when thinking about shipping (either USPS or UPS). If it seems way off, make an offer. Reply or PM me. I can send pics of some of the stuff.

Thanks,

Todd

The following stuff is brand new and never installed:

Set of upper and lower control arms with bushings - $40

Radiator for a 5 speed (no tranny cooler) crimped plastic reservoirs. $80

Set of oxygen sensors (Two with short pigtails, two with long pigtails). $50

Water pump and gasket. $25

Mechanical fan viscous clutch. $50

The following stuff was installed and got pulled:

Factory overhead console - $100 NOTE - The wiring connector for the lights and the trip computer is not the same as the factory harness. You'll either have to build a wiring harness for it or buy the factory wiring harness and modify it to work with what's on it. I was too cheap to buy the factory harness, so I built one. It's not tough and I'll give you instructions and copies of the factory service manual to figure our which wires to tap into. The computer works like a champ.

I also have a factor service manual for the 2001 XJ. It's used and a little greasy here and there, but all the pages are still there - $40

The control arms are stock replacement arms from Quadratec with new bushings.

I got the O2 sensors from a dealer. It says Mopar on the bag, but I'm not sure who their source is.

Still have the overhead console? If so what color? and shipping to 97411
Thanks

Overhead C---Never received a PM? Have had trouble with that and not sure why. Try again? Thanx

PM Sent.

Back