• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle donations thus far....

As tempting as that may be, I got a muffler installed on the 'burb so that annoying resonance from the straight pipe is gone. I guess I have to keep it now. To maintain the two steps forward, one step back progression however, I discovered that the power driver seat has lost its forward motion.

Lawn Cher' said:
As tempting as that may be, I got a muffler installed on the 'burb so that annoying resonance from the straight pipe is gone. I guess I have to keep it now. To maintain the two steps forward, one step back progression however, I discovered that the power driver seat has lost its forward motion.

Really I wouldn't worry about it. I mean it's not like you're going to be needing to decrease the amount of room between you and the stearing wheel anytime soon anyway.:eek:

scoobyxj said:
Really I wouldn't worry about it. I mean it's not like you're going to be needing to decrease the amount of room between you and the stearing wheel anytime soon anyway.:eek:

Problem is, the mechanic who pulled the thing into their shop is really fat and moved it back from where my short legs like it. I'm guessing its just a frayed wire or bad switch, I'll tear into it when the weather warms up.

Spy shots of the winch bumper for the raffle, just finished it up today! Wish I could be there.:bawl:

xjn3.jpg

xjn2.jpg

Nice work AJ ... looks great!

Les

that thing is really freaking pretty.
How much are raffle tickets gonna be this year?
I make an official motion that Hale is not allowed to win a bumper.

A dollar a piece or 6 for $5.

Add Rocky Road Outfitters sliders to the list. Those and AJ's bumper showed up today.

I've have an appointment with my banker Sat. morning to discuss a loan for raffle tickets. :D I really like that winch bumper.

Hale

000_0239.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Funny, that is my brother. That shows him holding the receipt to the RigWerks roof rack that he won. Too bad they have been jerking him around and not sent it yet. I mean, it has only been a year since he won and 3-4 months of trying to get them to send it, but that isn't bad LOL

complete coincidence I am sure, but just over an hour after I posted this, he got a call telling him that his rack was being shipped.

now, hope UPS doesn't loose it!

TRL WGN 1 said:
complete coincidence I am sure, but just over an hour after I posted this, he got a call telling him that his rack was being shipped.

now, hope UPS doesn't loose it!

:cheers:

Hale

Back