• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R-12

Screw the R12 vs R134 issues. You can use Freeze12 and add it to an existing R12 system with no downside of having to evacuate and replace anything. It is compatible with all oils and is EPA approved. There are many brands with similar products.
http://www.freeze12.com/

Now to see if wallyworld sell it.

HMMM

That sounds like asking for help to me. You remember it was 3 posts after you were already on here calling people dumbasses.
Thanks to this site and the few poeple that pm'd me, my ac is working now. I learned nothing from you except that you're a 6'5", 220 lb. toughguy bully windbag know it all.

I had no beef with you UNTIL you decided to tell me to put my dick away as I may knock over a lamp or something...........My beef was with the Desert Asshat bringing R12 in from Mexico because it was cheaper!?!?!? You might want to read the Clean Air Act, 29 CFR 1910.101, 49 CFR 172.101 and 40 CFR part 82 as you may learn something!!!! I had every intention of helping you out as you seem VERY ignorant of things automotive BUT you had to insult me! Your not only an ignorant noob but not even a member!! Sorry that you got a headache from reading my abrasive attitude BUT when it comes to this hobby people need to be responsible PERIOD!! It is morons like the Desert Asshat who bring the pressure upon those of us that FOLLOW the rules!! I get so sick of wheeling and having to pick up other peoples damn trash!!!!! Just in case you were not aware there are those out there that would love to see our hobby squashed and they WILL use ANY means necessary including " I bought some R12 from Mexico because it is cheaper " !!! You might think I am a 6'5", 220 lb. toughguy bully windbag know it all BUT it is people like me that help keep those trails open for you to go break your shit on!!!

I had no beef with you UNTIL you decided to tell me to put my dick away as I may knock over a lamp or something...........My beef was with the Desert Asshat bringing R12 in from Mexico because it was cheaper!?!?!? You might want to read the Clean Air Act, 29 CFR 1910.101, 49 CFR 172.101 and 40 CFR part 82 as you may learn something!!!! I had every intention of helping you out as you seem VERY ignorant of things automotive BUT you had to insult me! Your not only an ignorant noob but not even a member!! Sorry that you got a headache from reading my abrasive attitude BUT when it comes to this hobby people need to be responsible PERIOD!! It is morons like the Desert Asshat who bring the pressure upon those of us that FOLLOW the rules!! I get so sick of wheeling and having to pick up other peoples damn trash!!!!! Just in case you were not aware there are those out there that would love to see our hobby squashed and they WILL use ANY means necessary including " I bought some R12 from Mexico because it is cheaper " !!! You might think I am a 6'5", 220 lb. toughguy bully windbag know it all BUT it is people like me that help keep those trails open for you to go break your shit on!!!

You sure do use a lot of exclamation points and capital letters. Are you actually yelling at the screen when you are typing? As for me being ignorant of all things automotive, that's funny. I built my first motor at 17. I've restored several cars from the frame up and restored an airplane, which I am also licensed to fly. I guess since I can't recite each section of the clean air act, that makes you more intelligent.
I was wondering. How many posts did you have before becoming a member? Did you hang out and get the feel of things before joining or did you jump right in?

You have never had to pick up my trash but good on you for taking it upon your self and carrying all of us on your shoulders. I feel better knowing that you are out there crusading for the rest of us and that I will be able to go wheeling because of you. I was going to tell you that Al Gore called and wants the other half of his brain back but then I realized that I was all wrong about you. You sir are my hero.:worship:

what did you do to get it to work? cause i couldn't figure out the trick.

I believe it was all in the sequence. I wasn't following the instructions to the letter. When I did it went right in. I will be more than happy to come over and help or show you what I did. Send me a PM so this worthless thread can die and let me know how I can help.

Do as I say, not as I do. You sir are a hypocrite. And your big bad tall truck isn't distroying the atmosphere with CO2. Right, there is nothing worse than a hypocrite. Then you blame being an A$$hole on your kids. loosers always try to drag people down with them. I for one am going to block your fat a$$, I like this place and it will be a better place if you are not part of my experience here.

User CP then to edit ignore list. Now I'll put your user name in. What was it? Oh yeah ColoradoRaper.
Such a big bad bully coming into another chapter, starting shit, and then putting someone on your ignore list. :rolleyes:

Every time I read your posts, I wonder if you have certain mental illnesses. It would explain a lot about what and how you post.

Sorry to come here an piss you off.. Most of the guys from CO are cool.. I will still buy my R-12 out of state or on line..In most cases it is cheaper than i can buy it from my supply house..I got out of auto about 15 yrs ago, when i found out i could do HVAC.. I have my certs.. I'm also sorry that he thinks he is better than the rest of the world..I do recover mine, i had to repair the leak before i could charge the unit....I needed about 2.5 lbs of it, i can't see me buying 30# of it for that, could you..Since i can have it here cause it is not illegal..You can not produce R-12 anymore.. I got this much just in case i hit or got hit in front of my jeep.. He is blaming folks for stuff he SAID they do..This is not the case..I can't afford a 10 thou for a fine can you?Like i said sorry to piss you off, but i did my stuff by the law..Yes buying it in mexico is legal for me..I also do work over there..See there is always more to it..He jumped before looking..

So hope to see you on a trail soon..I'll buy you a beer..

Funny stuff.

For you guys who are worried what R12 does to the atmosphere, see if you can figure out what our own military uses it for??? :D:D:D

You sure do use a lot of exclamation points and capital letters. Are you actually yelling at the screen when you are typing? As for me being ignorant of all things automotive, that's funny. I built my first motor at 17. I've restored several cars from the frame up and restored an airplane, which I am also licensed to fly. I guess since I can't recite each section of the clean air act, that makes you more intelligent.
I was wondering. How many posts did you have before becoming a member? Did you hang out and get the feel of things before joining or did you jump right in?

You have never had to pick up my trash but good on you for taking it upon your self and carrying all of us on your shoulders. I feel better knowing that you are out there crusading for the rest of us and that I will be able to go wheeling because of you. I was going to tell you that Al Gore called and wants the other half of his brain back but then I realized that I was all wrong about you. You sir are my hero.:worship:

Your checking on this worthless thread again........ Me yelling at the screen....:rolleyes: Am I trying to make a point....YES! I take back what I said, you are not ignorant of all things automotive, just some. I can fly too, been doing it since I was 10. How you may ask....... my Grandfather built two planes(46 Stinson & StardusterII EAA), one of which I help him with. My first rebuild.... I was 13, it was a yamaha 90cc.... done many since. I know about the Code Of Federal Regulation and the clean air act because I was hazadrous materials cordinator for NAS Meridian/Joe Williams Field for 3 years.... kinda have to when you procure and dispose of hazmat for the DOD. Maybe I have not picked up your trash but I have picked up enough to be touchy about the subject! Yes, I do stand up for our hobby because I love it and it makes me sick when people who are apart of it just do not care enough to take the extra effort to make things better for all of us! Oh and you still like to pour on the sarcasm........ that is ok..... because you are as worthless as a submarine with screen doors!! :cheers:

you are as worthless as a submarine with screen doors!! :cheers:
And you sir are about as useful as hen shit on a pump handle but before you buy one of those NASA diapers and some duct tape and drive to my house, I am going to yield to you. I don't figure anything I am going to say is going to mean much to you anyway and vice versa. :cheers:

Sorry to come here an piss you off.. Most of the guys from CO are cool.. I will still buy my R-12 out of state or on line..In most cases it is cheaper than i can buy it from my supply house..I got out of auto about 15 yrs ago, when i found out i could do HVAC.. I have my certs.. I'm also sorry that he thinks he is better than the rest of the world..I do recover mine, i had to repair the leak before i could charge the unit....I needed about 2.5 lbs of it, i can't see me buying 30# of it for that, could you..Since i can have it here cause it is not illegal..You can not produce R-12 anymore.. I got this much just in case i hit or got hit in front of my jeep.. He is blaming folks for stuff he SAID they do..This is not the case..I can't afford a 10 thou for a fine can you?Like i said sorry to piss you off, but i did my stuff by the law..Yes buying it in mexico is legal for me..I also do work over there..See there is always more to it..He jumped before looking..

So hope to see you on a trail soon..I'll buy you a beer..

I will take this as an apology. You did not piss me off, just irritated me because there are SO many people out there who do not care about the big picture! It is about everyone past, presant and future! Anything we can do to help make this a better place leaving behind what we were able to enjoy in the condition we got it..... should be done! R12 should be destroyed, not used!! You have a license, well that just gives you legal rights to use it. Should we not be looking to better solutions and using them....... yes, we should! Do I think I am better than the rest of the world... most certainly not!! I have just seen way to many " I do not give a shit " kind of people to last me a life time! With that said, I am sorry for coming out of the gate with such an abrasive attitude!! :cheers:

And you sir are about as useful as hen shit on a pump handle but before you buy one of those NASA diapers and some duct tape and drive to my house, I am going to yield to you. I don't figure anything I am going to say is going to mean much to you anyway and vice versa. :cheers:

Nice come back!! :cheers: I do not know you and really do not want any hard feelings so I am calling this the end. I am sorry that I am such an abrasive person.... cannot really help it when someone insults me but hay thats life huh! Maybe we will meet some time and instead of stupid lines, we could exchange stories over a beer.... :cheers:

Nice come back!! :cheers: I do not know you and really do not want any hard feelings so I am calling this the end. I am sorry that I am such an abrasive person.... cannot really help it when someone insults me but hay thats life huh! Maybe we will meet some time and instead of stupid lines, we could exchange stories over a beer.... :cheers:
:cheers:

Back